● Hire and lead our programming efforts in current game development cycle
● Assist with hiring and recruiting of a small team of programmers
● Mentor and coach the KL programming team
● Work on all aspects of engine and gameplay systems of the action-adventure: designing, developing and support.
● Work closely together with the other team members to implement the needed game components.
● Write robust and maintainable code.
● Be an active participant in the design and production of the game.
● 5+ years Game Development experience.
● 2+ years in Lead or Managerial role
● Expert in C++.
● Excellent feel for action-adventure systems and gameplay in general.
● Open minded, willing to experiment and iterate over a specific feature.
● Concepts as state machines, pathfinding, AI routines should be second nature.
● Ability to think like a designer to create compelling and fun game play.
● Good communication skills in English.
● Excellent software design and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent software debugging skills.
NICE TO HAVE
● Experience with gameplay scripting.
● Strong background in action-adventure gaming.
● Shipped PC/console titles